Sunday, March 03, 2013

SnoBlind

Saturday was a blindingly bright day. One of those days that reminds you that snow + bright sunlight = snoblindness. (That's a technical term!)

I decided to mix things up and dig out my old Atlas snow shoes. I don't cotton to the idea of snow shoeing unless the snow depth is above 10". Since we received a claimed 16" the other day, I was not going to let that chance pass. I don't think I've snow shoed in many a year. It was a good time, but oh! Those hip abductors! That was a work out.

I tried to take some images, but it was so bright, I couldn't see my LCD screen on my Panasonic LX-3 for the life of me, even with polarized shades on. So I could not see to adjust it, and the shots were all over-exposed and weirded out. Oh well! Call it abstract art then, right?

I guess even my camera was snoblind!

No comments: